From the beginning, Abby and I have set out to tell stories. Whether it be through journalism or film, we use what we know best to work as our voice.
In June of 2020, we set out to make a short film that would act as a statement and our voice in the midst of the tragic murder of George Floyd. “Altruist” was created in under a month's time with a cast and crew just as passionate to this cause as we are.
But we wish not to stop there. Moving forward with the help of this campaign we look to continue to create stories based around and on true injustices that are at the forefront of many aspects of our society today. Projects include an anthology series and a documentary all working towards a much larger project.
This campaign will allow us to be able to:
- Equip ourselves with the tools to tell stories correctly
- To be able to compensate Cast and Crew members willing to take part in these projects
- To ensure a safe filming environment for all both through sanitation and security
- To have the available resources to promote the projects so that we may reach as many people as possible
- To be able to care for our Cast and Crew on set through Craft Services and First Aid
All those who help in donations will be credited on our partners and donors page of our website as well as on our social media. Depending on the size of your donation, you could be considered for a Producer credit on one of our upcoming projects.
Become the first supporter
Your donation matters