Smiths’ Meadow Family Farmstead
Our dream is to build a sustainable, suburban farmstead (farm/homestead) based on permaculture and other holistic principles … exploring and demonstrating methods to heal humans through participation in activities focused on healing our ecosystem. Our plan includes cultivating plants for food and raising animals to be co-laborers. From this, we intend to provide education services and animal-assisted therapy for children and adults recovering from trauma and developmental-based issues.
We could use your help to get this project off of the ground.
The critical path to launching the Smiths’ Meadow Project:
- Convert lease to purchase
- Fencing and other infrastructure
- Launch revenue streams to support the project (produce and value-added food product sales)
- Acquire animals as co-laborers and therapy assistants (goats, chickens, miniature donkeys, etc)
- Education and therapy partner development
Become the first supporter
Your donation matters
Make a donation
Give $20 and be a founding donor
Your donation is the start of Michael Smith's journey to success. Your early support inspires others to donate.