Today was one of the worst days.
During the day, Cheddar threw up and then had a seizure. We spent the afternoon at the vet trying to determine the cause.
After process of elimination we discovered she consumed some melatonin from our nightstand that fountains xylitol which is toxic to pets.
She will be spending 24-48 hours at the emergency vet, every six hours getting a blood draw, checking her blood sugar and liver enzymes.
The vet is optimistic but we can never be too sure.
With the emergency vet visits, and then the overnight stays Jarrett and I are at our limit on how much we can afford.
When she returns home she will still need medication for her liver and check ups. Please help us keep our baby girl Bissit healthy.
Your donation matters