Sig’s Emergency Vet Bills

52817856_1606253285103265_r.jpeg52817856_1606253323125533_r.jpeg52817856_1606253368818242_r.jpeg52817856_1606253399532828_r.jpeg52817856_1606253459398977_r.jpeg52817856_1606253493421658_r.jpeg52817856_1606253539706282_r.jpeg52817856_1606253601220489_r.jpeg52817856_1606253663611265_r.jpeg52817856_1606253788409249_r.jpeg52817856_1606253864803180_r.jpeg52817856_1606253917136621_r.jpeg52817856_1606253993356693_r.jpeg52817856_1606254166573170_r.jpeg52817856_1606254195627517_r.jpeg52817856_1606254243925040_r.jpegOur sweet boy Sig a 10 month old English Labrador, came down very ill on Monday night November 23rd, & in the ER first thing Tuesday morning. Monday night he had a look in his eye that wasn’t right, he wasn’t himself, he is usually rambunctious, jumping and bucking from left to right with excitement when it’s chow time, but not that night. He wanted nothing to do with his food or water. He had diarrhea and vomiting in his crate and couldn’t stand as he was so weak.
Upon arrival, first test performed was for Parvo, which turned out to be negative. 
Next was X-rays, which came back showing now obvious obstruction, but some inflammation. He is being treated for a blockage and gastroenteritis simultaneously since as of now, it is unclear what the problem is. We are waiting for toxin results and other lab details. If he doesn’t show signs of improvement with the IV fluids and medications, he will then have to go into exploratory surgery- which is estimated to be anywhere from $2,000-$4,000 with a possibly of it being higher depending on findings. 

 He is now staying at the hospital until further notice on medications, IV fluids, and lots of love given by all the amazing vet staff. Bill for first two days is already at $1312.96 (without any type of surgery).

With current financial struggles that many many of us are facing due to COVID-19, I don’t see how we can afford any of this. I am currently working again  after being laid off for many months, but not getting many hours. I am a server, and with new local and state lockdowns in California, outdoor dining will soon be banned again and I will once again be unemployed. We have two sons ages 4 & 5, who I homeschool-  which prevent me from getting a normal 9-5. That’s why serving works for me, it allows me to be home during the day to homeschool while my husband is at work, & when he gets home I head out to work.  

Sig is a huge part of our life. He’s our four legged son, brother, and companion. I can’t imagine life without him, & I don’t think our other labrador Ruger (chocolate) can either. 

I guess that’s why I’m here, asking for any type of donation to go towards his vet bills..big or small, anything helps, and very much appreciated. 

Thank you, god bless! 


 See top
  • Suzanne Rice 
    • $20 
    • 1 mo
  • Amber Wasson  
    • $75 
    • 1 mo
  • Marina Reyes 
    • $100 
    • 1 mo
  • Deborah Welch 
    • $50 
    • 1 mo
  • Yvonne Harris 
    • $25 
    • 1 mo
See all


Danielle Dearth 
Perris, CA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more