Fire Damage

On Saturday October 24, 2020. My parents and brother were woken up at 2 A.M by the smell of something burning. They checked the house and found nothing. They were woken up again by an even stronger smell of something burning at 7AM and still found nothing. Around 10AM the electricity was off and they still smelled burning. They went to grab dinner and when they got home they saw smoke coming out of the roof and called 9/11. The firefighters found that a fire started in one of the electrical cords and started burning the house. The fire started inside the wall in a bedroom closet. It burned the main beam of the house and caused a lot of damage. The whole area of the house needs to be ripped out and replaced. They electricity also needs to be re-wired. We are so grateful that the whole house didn’t burn to the ground. We appreciate anything that you can help with. Thank you to everyone who has reached out.

Donations

  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 24 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 26 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 27 d
  • Lola George 
    • $20 
    • 28 d
  • V Joan Rieber 
    • $100 
    • 1 mo

Organizer

Ashley Nunez 
Organizer
Dallas, TX
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more