9/27/2019 Friday UPDATE FOR SCOTT!! Dr. Dutta stated that typically there are 5 stages to Kidney Failure. They have noted that Scott is Stage 6 (End of Stage Renal Disease) They have highly recommended that Scott consider Home Dialysis so he can do his treatments throughout the nights while sleeping then a couple short treatments throughout the day. Once Scott is seen and tested himself on Oct 22nd at University of MD Transplant Center and finds out if he is able to accept a transplant (which I know he will) then we can test for "Living Donors". I will be testing right away myself to see if my husband can have one of my kidneys. Once a match happens then a Transplant can be scheduled right away. He will be placed on their deceased donors list but, the waiting list can take from 1, 3, to 5yrs. to get a kidney (always a chance sooner or later) In Scott's current situation we do not want to chance that time frame(of course nobody would) Due to Scott's job with the amount of lifting it requires the Dr. is unsure when Scott will return back to work. We thank you for your continued support throughout this difficult journey. Scott is allowed to have 5 people go to his Appt. on Oct 22nd his spouse, parent, and potential donors to ask surgeon questions if they are interested in being a donor for him. Warning: It is a 4-6 hour appt. We are only asking for SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE! We have 2 extra people going myself and his mom. We can only have 3 more if you want to ask questions to the surgeon!
If you would like to make a donation please type in the links below or share. Thank you ❤️
9/6/2019 Scott has had a rough week. He is doing Good but has been extremely exhausted. I can tell even though he is constantly tired he is getting bored. Scott is waiting for his MRI now to be evaluated for what is called Pheochromocytoma. We appreciate all your continued support. Everyone has been so generous since he has been out of work and we are so appreciative. Love to all 8/29/2019 Update: Biopsy results states Kidney damage IS from High Blood Pressure. 5/12 Kidney Parts are completely Non-Functioning (irreversible) 7/12 are functional (damaged and some scar tissue but chance of survival with continued dialysis) MRI is scheduled for next week due to something else the Dr. noticed on the glands. To be continued... waiting for more results to come again!!!
Update on Final Report Diagnosis from Hospital: Hypertensive BP and Acute Kidney Failure!
Scott had an unfortunate event happen last week. His blood pressure was extremely high and when he got to the hospital they found out his kidneys are functioning less than 10%. Scott is currently home now and out of the hospital! He will continue Dialysis 3 Days a week for 3.5 hours per treatment session. Ethan for the time being will help his dad when he can toss for his dad for a few baseball/softball lessons as long as Scott has the energy to instruct. Scott will be on leave from his job til further notice. We are still waiting on the Biopsy Results. Thanks for ALL of your support.
Krissy and All her kids are doing their best at keeping the household running. They have gone from 3 incomes to 1 1/2. My sister and brother in law would never ask for help, I feel they need extra help with all the hospital bills and household bills coming their way so Scott can concentrate on getting well. Scott is also known as Coach Scott, he has spent MANY hours coaching kids, this time he needs our help. Anything you can donate will go directly to my family to help ease this burden. Thank you!!! If nothing else please pray for full recovery for Coach Scott. He