Hello Everyone, My name is Brian and I am looking for help from all of you to save pets (cats, dogs, birds etc) in New England. I have rescued many pets from shelters or from neglectful homes. I wish I could save all of them. But these shelters in New England has not had proper funding for food, beds, medical needs and many more things like this. I have been very disturbed by the findings from the amount of money that the ASPCA receives each year and less than 40% go to pets and the rest for advertising and their pockets. This sickens me!!
I am pledging that this funding will be 95% of all money raised will go to the pets directly! The other 5% will need to go to the fees from Go Fund Me and delivery services for supplies.
What I am going to be doing is funding the following
• Litter / litter boxes
• Any medical meds to save them from euthanasia (saddens me when this happens)
Long term goal – I would LOVE to build an official nonprofit for this exact thing! The costs for this to set up is fairly steep and then build a website for this to promote awareness, events for adoptions, low income help for medical needs for the family pets. Some families cannot afford to supply the help their pets need for a lot of reasons. This is an extremely hard decision for the families and if they have kids then even harder on them.
Thank you all for reading this and I feel together we really can make a difference and set a higher standard for nonprofits that treat pets as an income source!
- rick wallace
Your donation matters
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more