The Surgeon told us it is best that we seek medical attention in a place where there are more specialists readily stating that treatment in the US is the best option available as the quality here is not on the same level as it is in the US.
After investigating and much consideration we have decided the best thing is that I return to NM with my family to have the surgery done and to get treatment there.
Due to the location of the tumor it is a very delicate procedure.
Right now there are many unknowns for our family and we don´t know how long I will be there and we decided this is one of the best ways to seek help from others so that I can receive the necessary treatment.
Seeking opinions from other Doctors we have realized the urgency of the situation and I need to leave for NM asap.
- Michelle Griego
- Loke Sargent
- Robert and carla Burttram
- Ehren Natay
- Starling Johnson
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more