Wilson Family House Fire

In the early morning hours on Sunday April 14th, the Wilson family lost their home and family dog in a house fire.
Waking up late at night Shane noticed the smoke and fire that started in the sunroom. He woke Traci up and they made it out the backdoor. Their kids were thankfully not home and were safe at friend's houses for the night. After Traci and Shane were outside they tried to go back in to save their beloved dog Daryl but were not able to safely rescue him. This family lost all of their possessions and valuables, clothes, furniture, photos and mementos. Any donation big or small would be greatly appreciated to help them start to rebuild and get the needed essentials.
Please keep my family in your thoughts & prayers ❤38489408_1555286448925998_r.jpeg38489408_1555286458721408_r.jpeg
Much appreciative in advance 

Kind regards 

Debbie (mother/grandmother)
  • Miakoda McCloud  
    • $100 
    • 31 mos
  • Molly Allen 
    • $25 
    • 31 mos
  • Alicia Wright 
    • $100 
    • 31 mos
  • Charles Keller 
    • $25 
    • 31 mos
  • Shirley McDaid 
    • $100 
    • 31 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Senget Seli Sia 
Organizer
Sheffield, IA
Traci Wilson 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more