My name is Alisia and I am raising funds for my Aunt Dorothy and Uncle Gary after their home burnt down November 12th due to a wood stove fire. They lost everything, but thankfully everyone made it out alive. Unfortunately, their house insurance was canceled at the end of October 2020 because their main heat source was the wood stove. They have been staying in a hotel in Plainwell, but due to lack of funds, as they are both elderly and only receive social security, they had to check out today. We are trying to secure emergency housing for them and their 2 small dogs today and hope to have them in a more permanent handicap accessible(my uncle is in a wheelchair)option by next week. These funds will help them with first month's rent/security deposit, food, toiletries etc, gas. If you are able to donate any amount it would be so greatly appreciated, and if not please share this post. ❤❤
This is the ONLY official Go Fund Me for Dorothy and Gary. If you see others please let me know so they can be reported.