On December 11, 2017 Rui, her husband Mike, and one year old son Leo had a tragic fire occur at the condomium complex where they live in Norwalk CT. The fire was contained to several condos, however, there was extensive water, smoke, and structural damage in many of the condos. The good news is no one was harmed but the condo will not be safe to live in for an extended amount of time. With the holiday season right around the corner, we would like to help her rebuild in any way possible. Any donations big or small are appreciated, as insurance may not cover everything.
We'd like to present her family with the money by Friday December 22nd. Please share with anyone inside or outside the company to help with this effort.
DonationsSee top donations
- Brian Mulraney
- Christine Tong
- Athena Dattory
- Dan Schlissel
- Larisa Gitelman
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more