Heart Transplant fund

Hi everyone.  My name is Vivian Hall.  Most people call me Vicki.  I really need your help..  In 2010, I was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure.  I have an internal defibulator which acts as a heart charger in case it decides to stop.  I have a 24/7 intravenous med pump that helps my heart pump stronger.  Medication for this alone is in excess of $40 per bag @ 3 bags per week.  I had trouble free years until 2019 when I started having problems.  October of that year was when the term Heart transplant was introduced.  Yes, my EF had decreased to 10-15, whereas normal is 40-60.  I started the evaluation process for the transplant list.  This consisted of various tests.  I passed them all.  I have to do fundraising for "after care" for when I have the transplant.  This is mandatory for recipients because of the cost incurred with medical and lifelong pharmacy bills.  On top of all this, my car died, literally died.  Covid has kinda been a blessing for me.  I am forced to be still whereas otherwise,  I would have been still trying to work.

At the present time, my medical bills have reached the 5 figure mark. Insurance pays their 80%, I'm left with the remaining 20% ( which represents the five figures).  Since October, 2019, I have been hospitalized 6 times with the last time being 18 days with Toxic Shock Syndrome.  The doctors didn't give me much chance at making it through.  Well, guess what, I'm still here thanks to my all mighty doctor on high.  I maintain high spirits in spite of all that I've gone through.

I am on disabity from the school system and was a secretarial substitute, but because of COVID19, I am not able to work because it's all virtual.  With the once per month pay that I get, it's hard to keep up. 

Whatever is in your heart to donate, it's in my soul to appreciate.  I could get the call any minute, any day.  My spirits are high because I have faith.

Donations

 See top
  • Brenda Jackson 
    • $200 
    • 1 d
  • Devin Griggs 
    • $10 
    • 6 d
  • Natalie Jones 
    • $10 
    • 7 d
  • Chyna Montgomery-Rich 
    • $5 
    • 8 d
  • Dianna Johnson 
    • $25 
    • 9 d
See all

Fundraising team (3)

Vivian Hall 
Organizer
Raised $590 from 8 donations
Lithonia, GA
April Nicole Jackson 
Team member
Raised $400 from 10 donations
Staci Murray 
Team member
Raised $10 from 1 donation
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more