Thanks for visiting.
On Saturday, 8/25/18, the Beaver Bench Apartments in Avon, Colorado was devastated by fire. The fire started in one unit at about 11:30am and quickly engulfed 5 additional units and left the rest of the units with substantial smoke damage. This fire resulted in leaving my brother, Charlie, and his family homeless and without their belongings.
Charlie is a hardworking mechanic in the Vail Valley who prides himself on taking care of his family. His wife, Shannon has served the community as a dental assistant for the last 10 years and recently returned to school to become a nurse. They have a 6 year old daughter, Naomi, who loves her new puppy that she just adopted for her birthday in June. They also have a 15 year old son, Joe, who lives with them part of the year. In their spare time, you can see this family hiking, camping, and enjoying the outdoors and the mountains that they love.
At the present time, they have been displaced to a hotel, and are in desperate need to secure more permanent housing and basic clothing. Any amount you can spare to help will be greatly appreciated.
If you prefer, you can mail your donation directly to the family at:
The Roos Family
PO BOX 1207
Edwards, CO 81632
I sincerely thank you for taking the time to read this and hope you will consider donating what you can to this sweet family and help them get into a stable living situation and back on their feet.
DonationsSee top donations
- Matthew Barela
- Joleen Salas Crespin
- Rick & Judy Ince
- Raven Weakley
- Dominica Medina
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more