The fire spread from a neighbours house, waking Ron. He ran to wake his three flatmates and others in the two story apartments. He then realised that there was no sign of his next door neighbours, whose house was by then burning to the extent that the windows were blowing out. Ron managed to rouse them and grabbed their son from his smoke filled room. They all lost absolutely everything except, thank goodness, their lives.
As a closeknit community it is important that we pull together at difficult times like this. We ask, if you are able, you donate to help the men get back on their feet and settled in a new apartment. Any amount will help.
- Paivi and Ahmed Albaiti
- Primal Fernando
- Ava Freeman
- Benjamin Goodman
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more