You can make a difference by donating today to California Garden Clubs Inc (Southern California Garden Club).
Dear Friends and Garden Enthusiasts,
We are thrilled to invite you to join us in a long-wished-for endeavor to rejuvenate our cherished Sepulveda Garden Center rose garden. Located at 16633 Magnolia Blvd., Encino, CA 91436, it's a place where time has lent its elegance and beauty to our community. This age-old garden, a symbol of our neighborhood’s history and natural splendor, now beckons for our collective care and attention.
Why Our Rose Garden Matters
Nestled in the heart of our neighborhood, this rose garden has been a sanctuary of serenity and beauty for years. Its historical significance and natural charm make it a unique treasure we cannot afford to lose. However, the ravages of time have taken their toll, and the garden's once-vibrant roses are in dire need of restoration.
How You Can Make a Difference
We invite you to stand with us and support the restoration of our beloved rose garden. Your contribution, whether through volunteer work, financial assistance, or in-kind donations, will play a vital role in bringing this garden back to life.
• Donations: Your financial support will be used to purchase new rose bushes, essential gardening equipment, and supplies needed to restore the garden to its former glory.
• In-Kind Contributions: If you are a local business or individual with resources that could aid in the restoration efforts, please consider donating materials, expertise, or services.
The Rewards of Your Support
By supporting this initiative, you will:
• Create a serene and beautiful space for future generations to enjoy.
• Help preserve a piece of our neighborhood’s rich history and natural heritage.
• Foster a sense of community spirit and collaboration among our residents.
• Enjoy the satisfaction of seeing the garden thrive once more, with your fingerprints on its renewal.
Join Us in This Blooming Journey
Let's bring the allure of roses back to our town and breathe new life into this cherished space. Your support is the key to the garden's revival, and we look forward to welcoming you on this blooming journey.
Please let us share our vision for the garden's future and how you can get involved. Together, we can restore this treasured garden to its former glory, ensuring it remains a symbol of beauty and tranquility in our community.
To RSVP or inquire about how you can help, please contact us for more information.
With deepest gratitude and rose-scented regards,
Gail Vanderhorst, President
Southern California Garden Club, Est. 1927