Hello folks, recently my partner and I had purchased a building in the Dimondale, Michigan community. We sold our old business in order to find relief from the absorbent cost of Commercial rent and to be part of a community that exceeds the ideology of a community. All proceeds from the sale were invested into the purchase of the building. This building is roughly 100 plus years old and has known defects, we assumed we had a mid-range of time to repair. Our intention was to get our business running and profits from the business would be reinvest into all repairs to the building. Unfortunately, due to the age of the building, old building methods and the accelerated weathering our exterior walls are collapsing. So we are struggling to get financing until we stabilize the building.
The five Ws
Who: Who will benefit from your donation?
· BOBBY, ABLE & AMBER with the help from your donation you will ensuring we will be able to service the community in a safe, stable and aesthetically pleasing building.
· This will allow us to not worry and put most of our energy and money into reno for the restaurant/and assessing the needs of the community providing a space of community involvement.
What: What will benefit from your donation?
· Without saying the building walls, the build will benefit by bring it back to a state comparable with neighboring buildings with in the community
When: When will all of this happen?
· Winter months are closing in on us and winter repair for a masonry are almost twice as expensive versus warmer months.
· Our hopes are to have the exterior wall repair finished before the end of this year.
Where: Where is all of this happening?
· 105 N. Bridge ST, Dimondale, MI. 48821
· If you feel the need to do a drive-by, google its location or history please feel free.
Why: Why are we asking for help?
· Like stated in the first paragraph. We never had any intention on asking for help, unfortunately the accelerated deterioration happened swifter than we had assumed, and this exceeded our budget for renovation.
· All three of us have been involved in the food service industry in the greater Lansing area, from home grown business to the start of a branded restaurant.
· We would like to brand ourselves starting with the community that has supported all our endeavors through out the years.
· You contributing to the cause allows us to move forward with building a brand and giving us the opportunity to pay it forward back to Dimondale and the Greater Lansing Community.
If you have any Questions feel free to contact me via email