Repair Fire Damage

Hello Everyone,

I never thought the day would come where I would need to create a page like this. Last week, I received a devastating call from my mom telling me my parent's house was on fire, caused by an electrical malfunction in the attic. Thankfully, a neighbor saw the smoke and called 911. Five firetrucks were dispatched out and it took 25 incredibly brave and heroic firefighters to put the fire out. Unfortunately, there is severe structural damage. The entire living room and kitchen needs to be demolished and rebuilt. To make matters more difficult, my mom is the sole caretaker of my older sister who is autistic and needs special assistance and around the clock care. This entire ordeal has been incredibly taxing on my entire family as we’ve banded together to support my parents as best we can. Their home is currently in a condition that is unhealthy and unsafe. My parents, and especially my sister, need a safe roof over their heads. It is so hard to create a page like this, but I ask from the bottom of my heart... please help my family. Anything you can contribute towards helping us rebuild their home will make a world of difference.

Thank you so so much,
Nikki














Donations

 See top
  • Jamielyn Lippman 
    • $25 
    • 41 mos
  • Anonymous Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 43 mos
  • Rabab Alathari 
    • $100 
    • 43 mos
  • Renee Guererro 
    • $200 
    • 43 mos
  • Lindsay Sullivan 
    • $100 
    • 43 mos
See all

Organizer

Nikki Zareh 
Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more