Re-Fix Household

During Electrical Services to fix the power outage of the household, there was a spark in the electrical wiring causing the inside wiring of the roofing to spark up and cause flames. Unfortunately it took a big toll in our kitchen and lounge room, due to financial difficulties insurance and fixing the wiring of the housing is a big cost.
Any help to support the family would be very much appreciated.
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more