Unfortunate house fire

Yesterday morning my sister in law had her baby at 4am, while she was at the hospital her house that she shared with others upstairs was set on fire and she lost everything! She nor anyone upstairs had anything to do with what was happening downstairs and were in contact with the proper people during everything and did everything they asked. The house is a lost, they only have the clothes on their backs. She has a newborn baby girl and a little boy that is 2. We are all trying to get something for the baby now, so Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!! Thank you in advance!!!
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more