Dear Family & Friends,
Isn't it amazing how one simple phone call can change your life? With over 12 years of marriage, 3 IVF failures, countless prayers, heartaches and tears our prayers of becoming parents have been answered. Day after day the incessant longing to be a parent never eluded us but only became stronger with each passing day. Though our marriage remained strong through the struggles we knew God would hear the cry and desire of our hearts to be parents.
On February 10, 2013 Glenda received a call that changed our lives. A friend informed Glenda that a baby girl was up for adoption. There's no doubt in our minds that this baby was our little miracle. We've prayed for so long and God has heard and answered our prayers.
1 Samuel 1:27 I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him
The purpose of this letter is to see if you will partner with us in several ways. We are currently trying to raise $10,000 within the next 4 months for the adoption & legal fees. Every contribution helps (even just a dollar).
-For ways to donate:
· Donate directly from this site by clicking "Donate"
· Check out our online store and purchase a T-Shirt to help raise money http://www.adoptionbug.com/raonfamilyadoption (a portion of the funds received go directly to our fundraising)
· For anonymous donations we have opened a Wells Fargo Account-Account #: 5842712498
-If you are unable to help contribute through monetary funds, we would love it if you can help support us through prayer.
· Prayer that the adoption process may continue to move seamlessly. Legally we have a minimum of 6 months to be home inspected by the adoption agency before an adoption can be finalized.
· Prayer that we will be the best parents we can be to our daughter and raise her in a solid Christian household.
· Prayer that God is glorified through the process because of his faithfulness and grace.
· Prayer that provision will be made to raise funds for the adoption process.
DonationsSee top donations
- Mike Ford, Jr.
- Anonymous Donor
- Subway Fundraising Total
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more