Drew suffered an aneurysm on Sunday morning, 21 Jan 18. Since then he has been in the ICU at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, WA.
We are hopeful he will make a full recovery. He will be in ICU for 14-21 days if all goes well. His recovery time may take several more weeks or months. Yet, at this moment, the prognosis is not certain.
As many of you know, Drew has been a lifelong giver to the community: - A foster and adoptive parent, a "dad" to many...
- A volunteer in many youth, church, and community programs
- A volunteer maintenance helper for shut-ins
- A reserve police officer
- A friendly face that loved all
Let's rally behind him and return the love he has given us!
This fund is set up to help offset the costs of the following:
- During the acquisition of Haggen's by Safeway, he lost all of his accrued sick leave. He will burn through the little sick leave and vacation time he currently has before he is able to return to work.
- Drew's second job is not covered by sick leave.
- Marty, his wife, is unable to work during this time as she assists him in his recovery.
- Help pay for the medical expenses and deductibles not covered by insurance.
- Travel expenses
The need is imminent.
Please be praying for: his full recovery, emotional and spiritual rest for the family, and their financial stability.
If you are able to help in any fashion, the McGinley family gives you many thanks!
Thank you all!
- Staci Botts
- Melody Hofferber
- Randy & Donna Gore
- colleen cudd
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more