The Peringers are riding off into that gorgeous Texas sunset and heading out to a new life and ministry in Bellevue, Nebraska.
We are overjoyed to begin serving at an Acts29 Church Plant and to share the gospel in a place that so desperately needs it.
This whole journey has been an act of faith and we have seen the Lord provide in miraculous ways; trust is still required as we step out believing that the lord will continue to provide for our current needs but He has proven Himself to be a God who hears, answers and provides! Would you join us on this journey?
So how can you help:
Our current prayer needs are:
- That the Lord's will would continue to be done around and through us and that He would be given the glory.
- Protection as we travel, physically & spiritually
-Healing of Patrick's Lymes
-The provision of community, friends that feel like family and people we can love and minister to.
Our current financial needs involve :
- Funding the costs of having Nichole stay at home for a year while we transition to Nebraska and she gives birth and cares for our newest baby come December.
- Stemming the costs of medical treatment required for Patrick's Lymes Disease.
- The provision of funds to enable Patrick to focus solely on his job as Spiritual Discipleship Coordinator, rest and commit to his physical healing.
- Matt Jones
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more