Vilas-Boas Christmas Eve Tragedy

On Christmas Eve the Vilas-Boas Family woke up excited for Christmas Eve to celebrate with family and friends. Not knowing the tragedy that would occur at their home that afternoon. Shortly after getting prepared for dinner later that night, an electrical fire started from one of the bottom floors of their apartment. Everyone was able to get out safety but their family is now left displaced! Most of Maicon’s music instruments and room has been completely ruined as well as the families belongings which are now smoke damaged. The community knows the Vilas Boas family as the most caring, compassionate, loving people and strive for their passions of Zumba, BJJ, and most of all love of God and music❤️ In the past year they have opened their home to 2 children in need of an emergency home. Over the years they have opened their home many times to people in need of a place to stay! This shows you the type of people they genuinely are! Through all of this, they are still smiling and staying as positive as they can but as a community we need to come together to help this family that would do anything to help us!

Donations

 See top
  • Suthida Barbaria 
    • $50 
    • 6 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 8 d
  • Colton Dyer 
    • $100 
    • 9 d
  • Marisol Calderon 
    • $50 
    • 9 d
  • Joseph Madeira 
    • $100 
    • 9 d
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Brooke Alejo 
Organizer
Westport, MA
Maicon Vilas-Boas 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more