Project America: Rebuilding Businesses

Small Businesses Deserve Better. We need to help them rebuild

The purpose of this fundraiser is to raise money to financially assist small businesses across America who have faced financial hardship due to the recent riots and the COVID-19 Pandemic.

Funds raised will be dispersed to small businesses impacted by the recent riots that have led to looting and damaged property, as well as businesses struggling to stay open due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.

We will also be using the funds for our team to help rebuild small businesses that have been devastated by the recent riots across America. Time will be spent with business owners and their communities to help rebuild.

***Nonpartisan Movement*** We are not making political statements here or any inflammatory judgments on who is right or wrong. We are solely focused on rebuilding America in a time of tragedy and despair. We believe in the American people and want to reinforce hope in the American economy.

***Transparency Disclaimer*** We are all about transparency and that is why we will directly explain where the money is going. Funds will be withdrawn with 95% going directly to businesses and the remaining 5% being held for fees related to the disbursement of funds to businesses, operational fees, and any associated travel to directly service businesses in their reopening.

As we reach milestones, we will make updated posts to show where and how the money is being distributed!

Thank you for being a part of this movement!

Donations

  • Avery Pereira 
    • $200 
    • 4 d
  • Jeffrey Gross 
    • $36 
    • 1 mo
  • Anonymous 
    • $5 
    • 1 mo
  • Anonymous 
    • $15 
    • 1 mo
  • Evan Sanders 
    • $15 
    • 1 mo
See all

Fundraising team: PA: Fundraising Team (3)

Taylor Weyeneth 
Organizer
Ridgefield Park, NJ
Evan Sanders 
Team member
Raised $10 from 1 donation
Joshua Grimm 
Team member
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more