Poo Bear's Cancer Fund

Six years ago my friend and I rescued Poo and his bro off the street. I found a great home for his bro, but Poo wasnt going with anyone but me. I loved him immeadiatley, my little polar bear.
He is the smartest, most expressive, BEST dog I could have ever asked for. 


Poo has been losing weight for a few months now and I knew something hasnt been right with him. I changed his food a couple times and went to the vet a couple times. My gut told me that we werent getting to the bottom of it, but since the vet said hes fine and probably just depressed because of recent chaotic changes, it made sense. 
A month ago we took him to another vet and got some bloodwork done, once again, tests came back normal. I asked, "What about Cancer?" His response "We're a long way away from using the C-word."
Fast forward three weeks and here we are trying to get used to not only the C-word but the word AGGRESSIVE to describe it.
We are beyond heartbroken. Everyday is a struggle to not breakdown. 
The past 4 days has cost us almost $2500 and we are tapped financially. 
As it stands at this moment, two vets are saying 80-90% chance aggressive cancer and 10% chance it could be the rare Valley Fever (which is treatable, not easy but treatable....God please im begging let it be the fever)
Poo's x-rays dont show any particular large masses, what they do show is micro masses spread throughout his lungs.
How could this have happened??!?!?!? Im so confused. It just doesnt make any sense.

When we vistited the specialist yesterday they found through an ultrasound of his abdomen that Poo's spleen is enlarged, and since there are no large masses on him to sample, they sampled from his spleen.
We should have results from the spleen sample and the Valley Fever fungal test by Tuesday.....we hope.

The not knowing is literally the worst feeling.

We have an appointment with one of the best Oncoligists in Los angeles this week.
Pending that the test results tell us all we need to know, we will then come up with a treatment plan.
100% of the funds will go to vet expenses and treatment for Poo.

Our financial situation with this is urgent. 
Any amount helps no matter how big or small.

If you are unable to donate, please please please share our story!

xoxoxox
Poo's parents

Donations ()

  • Tracy Jeanne Rosenthal 
    • $100 
    • 29 mos
  • Drew D 
    • $100 
    • 29 mos
  • Leah Renee 
    • $50 
    • 30 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $200 
    • 30 mos
  • Denice Sealy 
    • $100 
    • 30 mos
See all

Organizer

Bridget Blonde 
Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more