Please Help Us Save Ozzy

On Saturday, September 19th, we found a large puddle of blood on the ground that came out of our sweet 8 month old puppy. We rushed him to the emergency veterinarian and discovered he had a high fever, extremely high heart rate, and extremely low blood pressure. The blood work showed a depleted white blood cell count. The veterinarians believe he has a severe infection in his abdomen that is currently being treated by IV antibiotics. He is also on IV fluids. He has had to have a plasma and albumen transfusion.

He has spent the night for two nights and will be there until he can eat food. He has refused all food for the past two days and will be placed on an NG tube today. 

Our bill for day 1 was $3871. Day 2 brought our grand total up to $6300. I’m waiting on the quote for Day 3, but I’m anticipating a couple thousand more dollars for the overnight stay, NG tube, and an ultrasound. They said ideally they’d keep him for three or four more days but are willingto send him home once they get him to eat food on his own. 

We are currently in the process of sellinga vehicle which values at about $5000. 

If anyone knows us, we truly hate to ask for help. But our baby dog needs it. We will likely end up maxing our credit card today and any penny would truly help us. 



 See top
  • Kimberly Justice  
    • $200 
    • 19 d
  • Kim Rhodus 
    • $50 
    • 26 d
  • Ronald Byrge 
    • $100 
    • 28 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 29 d
  • Kaitlyn Harmon 
    • $100 
    • 1 mo
See all


Jess Wisecup 
San Diego, CA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more