On the morning of July 22, 2022, my sister Ashley and her family lost her home and belongings due to an adjacent apartment fire. Fortunately , no one was hurt and able to evacuate safely. However, due to the extensive fire, smoke, water and structural damage, her belongings were unsalvageable. My sister is staying strong in her faith through this unimaginable circumstance. As you all know she isn’t one to ask for help, but we’re hoping that fundraising on her behalf will help alleviate expenses as she begins reestablishing her and her family’s new life’s beginning. Please consider donating what you can and continue to keep Ashley, my five year old nephew jojo, her boyfriend and his son in your prayers. We thank you in advance!!