”Every likkle ting, is gonna be alright...”
Greetings Pimento Family,
Our duty at Pimento is to care for the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of our guests, our team, and our community. We know it's not an easy road right now, and we are here for you. We are all in this together.
We are humbled by the amount of our community that have reached out to see how they can help Pimento and our amazing team through these unique times. If you are able, please donate to this GoFundMe campaign to help us help our team.
Here are 3 more easy ways you can help Pimento, as well as some of the efforts Pimento is working on to help our neighbors.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
1) Order takeout! We are open for takeout in Minneapolis from Noon - 8pm daily!
2) Order delivery at the links below!
-Bite Squad - https://bit.ly/PimentoBitesquad
-GrubHub - https://bit.ly/PimentoGrubHub
-Doordash - https://bit.ly/PimentoDoordash
-Uber Eats - https://bit.ly/PimentoUberEats
-Postmates - https://bit.ly/PimentoPostmates
3) Buy eGift Cards online at https://squareup.com/gift/347AYFVCEKGTT/order
WHAT PIMENTO IS DOING TO HELP:
1) Collaborating with local nonprofits to serve meals to school kids who rely on free school lunch
2) Working with North Memorial Hospital and clinics to feed our health care workers
3) Partnering with Loaves and Fishes to help provide food for the homeless and food insecure across the metro
Huge thanks to our awesome team at Pimento, our community's health care workers, our local government, retail workers, school staff... Too many to thank.
Keep the faith family and hold each other up. This too, shall pass. It is up to us to learn from it, cuz when we all do better, we all do better.
-Yoni, Rohan, Tomme and Team Pimento
- Jill Zats
- Kelly Wolf
- Cathy Schneider
- Karen Clarke
- Stephen Heuer