3 days ago I took Pierre to the vet for what I thought was minor. He wasn't eating and didn't seem himself.
The vet took a look and wanted to give X-rays. After X Rays I was told Pierre "may" have a tumor and that he had an infection in his stomach.
They gave us antibiotics and said it will help with the infection then we could deal with anything additional after he was stable.
After a day of antibiotics his condition severely got worse, and he became very weak, and yellow. We decided to get a second opinion.
After a second look they recommended we get him an ultrasound at now the third veterinary hospital to figure out the exact source of the problem. The problem is irreversible buildup in his gallbladder which could burst at any minute resulting in the absolute worst result.
The next step is surgery, lab tests, and several nights of overnight recovery, and time isn't on our side.
If anyone could find it in your heart to donate to my absolute best friend on the planet, I will be eternally grateful.
This unfortunately hit us at an awful time, which is why we are seeking this kind of assistance.
Please. Anything helps.
DonationsSee top donations
- Jennifer Ahn
- Mike Vargas
- Josh Franklin
- Patrick Thai
- Treś M
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more