Pat and Heather Lohnes House Fire.

Pat and Heather Lohnes (Close family friends) had an unpreventable electrical fire tonight (Friday, October 20th, 2017). They (and their daughter, a nursing student from Dalhousie University) have lost everything they own. They need to replace all lost valuables (furniture, textbooks, valuables). Luckily enough, they did not lose any invaluables (Family members, animals ect). There are no estimated costs at this time to replace what they've lost, but any contributions would be greatly appricated. Pat and Heather both thank you for all and any donations. Pat and Heather both have full access to this campaigne.
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 44 mos
  • Hailey Clancey 
    • $40 
    • 45 mos
  • Shirley’s Cragg 
    • $50 
    • 46 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 46 mos
  • janeese farmer 
    • $40 
    • 46 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Jaxxon Feltmate 
Organizer
Sackville, NS
Heather Lohnes 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more