After living here for almost a decade a few weeks later, I had moved out of my moms house to live on my own. My old home had caught on fire on May 11, 2019 at 4 am. Luckily everyone in the house made it out in one piece, unfortunately my mom cut her foot on some glass after my brother pulled her out of the window. She is in the Hospital recovering. I Thank the Lord that for watching over everyone and that they’re okay. I want to raise awareness to put something back together for my mom because we had no insurance on the house. I would do anything to put a roof over her head as she would have done the same for me. I appreciate those who are able to provide aid to us in need but for the others that are having difficulty’s a well, All I ask is if you could pass along this request. Thank You & God Bless
Full Story Below
On Saturday May 11th an electrical fire took our Home. Around 4a.m. My brother Tanner was awoken by smoke and "popping/crackling sounds". He opened his bedroom door to find that he was trapped by the fire. He broke his window and climbed out, ran around to our mom’s window and pulled out the a.c. unit in order to pull her outside to safety. He then did the same for another family friend who was staying in the home at the time. My brother Tanner has some cuts and bruises from the ordeal and my Mom is still in the hospital for a gash in her leg and smoke inhalation. So, along with the home in which we lived in and my mom raising all 4 of us boys for the last 30 years, My Mom and brother lost everything that they weren't wearing. We thank the Lord that they didn't lose their lives as well. We're trying to raise money to help them rebuild. Get in a place, clothing, food, money to replace documentation, transportation, ect. Anything will be appreciated. Thank you for your time and God bless.