As many of you know, our dear friend Patte Lund
and her beautiful family have been displaced for the next few months by a March 30th house fire. To give you an idea of the extent of their losses
* all their clothes/shoes, except for the clothes on their back and those in the washer/dryer, have been destroyed and have to be replaced.
* all of Patte's perfomance costumes and performance jewlery she's collected over the years was destroyed in the fire.
* damage to everything - everything - in the second floor bedrooms and bath was extensive.
Insurance will pay the actual cash value ( today’s cost minus depreciation ) of all that the fire, smoke, and fire-fighing chemicals and water detroyed throughout Patte's home.
Patte's estimating there will be about a $10,000 cash gap between what insurance will pay and actual expenses to replace, rebuild and restore her family's home.
That's where you come in. That's what friends are for!!!
Join us for a relaxed, music-fun-and-friend filled afternoon at the University Club of Rockford on Sunday, June 5, 2016 anytime between 1:30-6:30pm.
* Bob DeVito, Mike Williamson and Bob Rub perform at 2:00.
* Patte herself and Resa Barker perform at 3:00.
* From 3:30 - 4:00, our very own Linda Abronski and Steve Vrtol will provide some laughs and help you part with some cash...
* Music by Three Good Men kicks off at 4:00pm. You know these guys.
* Silent auction, many surprises and musical guests will
pop up all afternoon.
* Munchies at 2:00/Cash bar
Our goal is to raise $10,000 to help Rebuild, Replace, Restore and RENEW Patte's home.
* Tickets start at $25.00 per person
So ... your $25.00 donation = one ticket,
your $50.00 donation = two tickets,
your $100.00 donation = four tickets
your $1,000 donation = 40 tickets and a BIG WOW!
Of course, you're welcome to donate above and
beyond the ticket price, too.
You get the hang of it now?
If you're unable to attend, we welcome your
financial contribution to help us reach our goal.
* Please consider donating your unique goods and
services to our silent auction. Contact our friend
Chris Speck Brigham ( (815) [phone redacted]) at Whispering
Willow Florist, 530 Windsor Rd in Loves Park.
* Please share this announcement with your Facebook
peeps. Here's the FB link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1753164528251274/
* If you tweet, tweet away.
* Let us know how else you can help. Be creative.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
That's What Friends Are For? Right?
If you're unable to attend and would like to send Patte and her family your love in a card, you can mail it to Tom Zuba, 3303 Brookview Road, Rockford, IL 61107 and we'll present the cards to Patte during the party.
DonationsSee top donations
- Anna Horvath
- Jerry and Kathy Donnelli
- Alexander Constantine
- Ellen Liberatori
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more