It was just before noon when Tyler was taking a nap that he smelled something burning. He was on Easter break , otherwise, he would have been at school. His Guardian Angel had to be there because there was no fire alarm warning until he opened the window to investigate the smell that it went off! The fire was coming from their next door neighbor who called it in to 911 (who unfortunately passed away). The balcony was engulfed in flames shortly after the fire dept. and police came on the scene.
They lost their belongings in the rooms closest to the unit that burnt from both fire and water. They need to replace their personal effects, buy clothes, household goods, and cleaning supplies. Tests revealed the burnt units tested "HOT" for asbestos. So now to top it off they need to find temporary housing elsewhere while repairs are being done for sanitary and health reasons.
Kindly seeking donations big or small so that they can rebuild and get back to some sort of normalcy as soon as possible. This was too close for comfort and thank GOD for saving Tyler.
Families and friends please donate and share this post.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts …the Pangie’s!
- Kobe Quiambao
- JoAnne Delvillano
- Ann Marie Cruz
- Susan Mance
- Eric Aquai
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more