Onix must be taken to a 24-hour emergency rescue center. He swallowed a toy and was showing all signs of obstruction. The veterinarian who changed shift immediately realized that he was very painful and there was a problem. She had an ultrasound examination and suggested that we let him stay overnight to try some measures to avoid surgery. The staff called Early Morning and they said they believed the medicine was effective and he did not need surgery. This is a blessing. I suffered a severe financial blow from the coronavirus, but we were unable to pay for our basic living needs, and this huge expenditure almost enveloped us.
Become the first supporter
Your donation matters