Starting in January, Oliver started getting terrible ear infections in his right ear, causing him painful inflammation + frequent fevers. The infections were persistent. After multiple vet trips and numerous rounds of antibiotics, I decided to take Oliver to see a specialist. They were so helpful, especially since most places were closing due to Covid-19. The specialist took a video of his ear canal and found that Oliver has an inflammatory ear polyp, which if left untreated will rupture his eardrum. To remove the polyp, Oliver will need to have surgery. His surgery is estimated to be $1,500-$2,400.
It's heartbreaking knowing how much pain he's in. I'm creating this page in hopes of raising any amount to assist in the expenses of his surgery. I know this is a very challenging time for so many people. Any amount raised will go directly to his surgery and therapy afterward. Oliver and I so appreciate all of the love and support!