My name is Timothy McKay
- Founder of Australian start-up, OK RDY.
I've been invited to represent Australia on a Ministerial Technology Delegation to the United States
- however as a start-up, our funding is very limited and I'm seeking support to help me realise this opportunity!
The Delegation will begin in just a few short weeks arriving in America on October 1st. Throughout the trip I will have the opportunity to build relationships with senior Government officials, Australian technology company CEOs and international leaders - which will really advance our network and develop huge opportunities for OK RDY to grow!
- We will visit the global headquarters of innovation giants such as Microsoft, IBM, Amazon
- Travel to Silicon Valley
and speak to venture capitalists and investors
- Engage with high level American Government Officials and explore Australia's US landing pads.
- and much much more!
I strive to grow OK RDY into a global brand and without your support it will be really difficult for us to attend and leverage this unique opportunity.
Thank you in advance for any support and help you can provide!
100% of funds collected will go towards travel costs inc. international and domestic flights, accommodation, insurance, visa etc.BackgroundOK RDY is a mentorship matching platform
which ‘re-imagines’ mentoring opportunities through values-based matching for mutual professional growth, workplace recognition and greater social impact in the community.
- We help students connect with professionals to learn more about careers
- We help professionals make meaningful mentorships and receive workplace and sector recognition.
- We help organisations grow, scale and manage mentoring programs
- We work with clients to help champion greater leadership, diversity and inclusion through mentoring and data analytics.
Our mobile app and innovative algorithm connect users via personal, professional and values-based matches which help to improve employability, diversity and cultural outcomes.
We are OK RDY