Garrett Foster was murdered last night July 25th while attending a peaceful protest in Austin, TX with his disabled fiancée in her wheelchair. An unknown vehicle barreled into the crowd and this evil person shot and killed Garrett, while he was trying to protect his fiancée. A great person was taken away from his fiancée, his mother, father , siblings and a host of loving family members. He fought against injustice , served in the military and was fiercely protective of his fiancée. They fell in love at 17 and were never apart. This fund is established to cover funeral , burial and other expenses in the days to come. Funds will be given directly to Sheila Foster as beneficiary. We appreciate all the love , support and compassion during this emotional time.
Commonly asked questions:
1. Who you are: Patricia Kirven
2. Where you’re from? Dallas, Texas
3. Your relationship to the parties you’re raising funds for? - mother in law to Garrett
Foster and mother to Whitney Mitchell
4. How the funds will be spent? This fund is established to cover funeral , burial and other expenses in the days to come. Funds collected here will be spent by the Sheila Foster and family as outlined above. This fund will be governed and controlled at the discretion of Sheila Foster for burial and other expenses, care of Whitney and the causes she and Garrett
5. How do you intend to get the funds to those in need? all 100% of funds collected on this website will be withdrawn to an established account for the benefit of the Foster family and the causes Whitney and Garrett supported.
From the bottom of our hearts my family thanks each of you who have reached out. While we are not able to respond to each expression of love at this time, please know that we love and appreciate each and every one of you. Our hearts are overwhelmed!
Disclaimer: Fund set up by Patricia Kirven and managed by Sheila Foster
- Heather Mason
- Chris Baker
- Sonia Pao