this picture shows how its done. This is a new surgery so not many people are a good fit for the procedure so in order to see if we are a good fit John and I would have to fly to The Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia in 2 to 3 weeks. One of the best hospital's in the country that deal with babies with this condition. We would Stay in Philadelphia for 2 days and they would do a bunch of test. If we are a fit we would spend the rest of my pregnancy in Philadelphia and his lungs would have a better chance to develop. If we are not a fit, we would wait till little Matthew is born and he would have to go right into surgery because he wouldn't be able to breathe on his own and then he would have to stay in the NICU for who knows how long. So we are asking friends, family and anyone else that want to help us get out to Philadelphia to see if we fit the match to have this done so Matthew has a better chance at life.
We dont wanna lose our baby boy so we are willing to do whatever it takes help his chances of getting through this. We are also asking everyone to just pray for him. Hes a strong little guy and we know if we believe hard enough and have faith he will pull through this!!!
- Justin Beam
- Joyce Sciera
- Cathy Wyzykowski
- Jackie Goulding
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more