I’m Bishop Ray Neal and I was an on-air Radio Personality at WYZE Radio, for over 30 years. In November 2018, WYZE Radio/1480AM went dark after over 38 years of bringing great gospel music to the metro Atlanta area. The Lord led me to purchase WYZE, on January 7, 2019. I used my retirement savings to purchase the station. The equipment and FCC License were included in the sale. Unfortunately, the previous owners decided to sell the station’s studio and the land it sets on. It has already been purchased by a developer. Therefore, WYZE needs a new home. The staff and I need your help, to assist with the cost of finding and establishing WYZE’s new home. Please help us save WYZE, so we can secure its’ new home, and begin bringing great gospel music, ministry and restore an African-American gospel radio presence back to the city.
Join me in bringing WYZE Radio/1480AM back on the air. Five things happened the weekend in November when WYZE went dark:
· our devoted listeners lost a source of daily inspiration to their lives
· the African-American religious community lost a communication hub in Atlanta
· ten employees lost their jobs
· those employees never had an opportunity to say, ”goodbye” or “thank you” to the thousands of
loyal listeners of WYZE
· countless Pastors who had daily and weekly broadcasts spreading the Gospel, lost their local and
international voice (via internet)
If you want to know more about me, please see my bio .
Please call toll free 1 833-SAVE-YZE (1-833-728-3993) if you have questions or need additional information.
- Phyllis Glanton
- Rickey Boyer
- Joeen Hill
- Patricia Bailey
- Charlnetter Haley