Thank you for visiting the Northern Ozaukee School District Outdoor Facilities Project donation page! Please read this in its entirety. It explains the scope of the project in detail.
This project in full helps to address four major needs of the NOSD outdoor facilities: new track, increased stadium usage opportunities, students and community safety, and enhanced maintenance facility, concessions, & additional bathrooms. The solutions for these needs include a new 8 lane track and updated field events area, a synthetic multi-purpose turf field, a gated entryway, and improved track conditions, and a new combined building to address maintenance facility, concessions, and bathrooms.
In 2018, the Northern Ozaukee School District passed a referendum and $350,000 was put aside to resurface our track. While this is a significant amount of money, a team of individuals put together a plan to update more than just the surface of the track to allow for NOSD to have a first-class athletic complex. This $350,000 has been set aside and is covering the first 10% of this $3.5 million dollar project.
There is a long list of benefits this project will provide our school and community. A few are as follows:
1. Increases safety of the students, student-athletes, and our community
2. Fits the long-range planning of the campus
3. Increased usability of the facilities for athletics, the general student population in physical education, extracurricular activities, and the broader community
4. Eliminates lost field use in poor weather
5. Creates a stadium that supports multiple sports and other events
6. New track would allow NOSD to host events for the first time since 2016
7. Provides an opportunity for the community to be involved in NOSD
Name recognition will be provided on a donors' wall for all donations over $1,000. There are also opportunities for naming rights for anyone interested. All inquiries and donations above $5,000 should be addressed to the NOSD Director of Business Services, Josh McDaniel at the Northern Ozaukee School District.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Help Spread the Word!