With this funding website we look to produce a music video to explore the issues surrounding depression and suicide. With your help we hope to raise awareness and bring light to the dark on this issue.
To Write Love On Her Arms
Our Work -
- Suicide can be prevented through education and public awareness.
- An average of one person dies by suicide every 13.3 minutes. (CDC, AAS)
- Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S. (homicide is 16th). (CDC)
- 1 in 65,000 children ages 10 to 14 die by suicide each year.
- For young people 15-24 years old, suicide is the second leading cause of death.
- 80% of people that seek treatment for depression are treated successfully.
- Suicide takes the lives of nearly 40,000 Americans every year.
- There are twice as many deaths due to suicide than HIV/AIDS.
Will, Lauren and Griffin
- Dan Singer
- Gwendolyn Kreiling
- Tamarah Ellen
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more