Nissan MWR No Shave November 2020 - S. G. Komen

The employees of the Midwest Region of Nissan North America are having a "No Shave" November Challenge to raise money for various organizations that are leading the charge in the fight against Cancer. We are having a little fun while trying to raise awareness and support a serious cause. We have picked 3 organizations to support; the Cancer Research Institute, St. Jude's Children's Hospital, and Susan G. Komen. This page in particular is for Susan G. Komen of Chicagoland.

Feel free to chip in a small donation to an important cause, and grow a little facial hair along the way with us, if you can!  Spread the word and join in on the fight against Cancer!

More information about Susan G. Komen- Chicagoland Area: Seventy-five percent (75%) of the net proceeds raised by the Affiliate are dedicated to fighting breast cancer locally in the Chicagoland service area. The remaining twenty-five percent (25%) of net proceeds raised support global research. The generosity and spirit of our corporate sponsors, community partners, individual donors and volunteers enables the Affiliate to save the lives of thousands of individuals in the Chicagoland area and work towards our vision of a world without breast cancer.

Donations

 See top
  • Nikki Wustman 
    • $50 
    • 8 d
  • Mike Nevers 
    • $25 
    • 9 d
  • Craig Keeys 
    • $100 
    • 14 d
  • Angela DioGuardi 
    • $25 
    • 17 d
  • Kerri Caruso 
    • $20 
    • 17 d
See all

Organizer

Ryan Barnard 
Organizer
Aurora, IL
Susan G. Komen- Chicagoland Area 
Registered nonprofit
Donations are typically 100% tax deductible in the US.
Learn more
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more