New Year Eve Accident Jr Rodriguez

New Years Eve 2020- 2021 

My Son  ( J R ) was lighting a Ball Firework when the fuse Malfunctioned and the Fire work blew up in his hand.  There was not enough time on the fuse for him to properly dispose of it.  It blew up almost immediately causing extensive damage to his right hand.  He has has two surgery's to clear debris out of the gaping wound but will need another to fix and pin the joint and bone in place.   

He is a loving Father and spouse to his Wife Ashley and his 5 Children. He will need help with Bills both home and Medical. 

Jr is a talented Auto repair, restoration mechanic he is also right handed and will not be able to provide for  his family as he will need another surgery and physical therapy.  He is self employed and there is No insurance coverage to assist him.  I will apologize for the graphic photo  in advance.

Any and all help is helpful as it is very stress full on his family and him at this time. Thank you for all your love and support to our family in this time of need. 53691224_1609698268512892_r.jpeg53691224_1609698289269286_r.jpeg


 See top
  • Kristi Carter 
    • $50 
    • 2 d
  • James Hubbard  
    • $100 
    • 2 d
  • Yesenia Jimenez 
    • $20 
    • 9 d
  • Connie Schmoker 
    • $100 
    • 10 d
  • Rafael Gonzalez 
    • $35 
    • 11 d
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Christina Rainwater 
Elgin, TX
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more