Neighbor Watch Tax Saver fundraiser
This Go FUND me is due to the unfair business practices of Facebook and a well known illegal-Alien business practicing woman named Lisa Ann Howell from Salt Spring Island, British Columbia who started out with robo calls spamming.
Neighbor Watch has been made aware of Lisa Ann Howell utilizing the @tagger handle on the Facebook platform between the dates of 2011 and current to secretly target various small to large businesses in the USA in addition to Government property in the USA.
This scandal has caused small to large scale businesses billions of dollars as a constant clean-up routine as well as ...... this scandal has caused tax payers hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years as it would appear that our hard earned tax dollars are being wasted on the graffiti abatement services and is a constant clean up of government property and the constant re painting of our crosswalks area.
Neighbor watch is not sure why this has not been corrected, but at this point, it’s not fair to our local and small businesses, hard earned tax payers dollars and large scale businesses.
Enough is enough!
How the funds will be allocated:
- Hiring a high profile class action attorney to address Facebook’s unfair business practices and the due diligence of reviewing facebooks hate group @tagger handle.
- Allocating funds to all small to large scale businesses who have been affected by the constant vandalism of spray paint and markings in their properties.
- Hiring a high profile attorney to put a ban on spray paint in the hardest hit small businesses to large scale businesses areas.
- Raise funds to keep this awareness on going and relevant to the public by hiring advocates for peace and community beautification programs, by way of television commercials, radio ads and word of mouth advertising.
- Hire a chemist to help create a special mechanism to slick the spray paint from buildings and sidewalks.
Fund Raiser Goal:
- 10 Million dollars.
Fund Raiser cash app:
Become the first supporter
Your donation matters