They put me in another ambulance, to a Houston hospital and I had the surgery. He surgery put a stent in my kidney allowing it to function again
I am told that I need a second surgery to;
1) remove the stent and
2) remove the kidney stone.
When I learned that I lacked proper insurance, I decided I will have to live with the yucky blood and the pain until January. Then I learned that the surgeon thinks the kidney will stop functioning before then. This has me scarred and depressed.
The first time around, I got great care at Methodist Hospital, but that was because they were given my (invalid) insurance card or I came to them through the ER. They need $18000 for round two. I don’t have it,
I prepared a will. I arranged for a friend to collect the dogs if I die. I turned down an appellate matter for fear I would not be shod to give it the needed concentration,
Then friebds decided it was too soon to give up and has been calling hospitals in Mexico and India. I think I can have the surgery done there for about 20-25% if what it will cost here. But there are travel and dig sitting costs as well. That’s why, even though I am not good at asking for help, I am asking for help. Help me carry on, without a bleeding kidney seemingly eager to collapse.
And thank you.
DonationsSee top donations
- Suzanne Bryant
- Dmitry Bazhenov
- Larry Gamache
- Mike Gray
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more