I truly don't know what to do at this point. I started having strange power fluctuations and assumed it was the electric company since they aren't that reliable this far out. But I guess that wasn't the case.
After having this looked into, I found out that my old wiring in this house is a fire hazard and is causing places to short out.
For one, I do not want to move as this has been my home for 50 years, and for two I could not afford to move even if I wanted to.
If this was any other time, this would not be as big an issue, but with the COVID placing a major damper on my income I cannot afford to have the wiring replaced right now. I just don't have the money, but at the same time, I am living with the very real threat of a fire hazard.
It will take around $2500 to replace all the old wiring in this house, with new, safe wiring, so I'm asking for your help right now, whatever you can.
Your donation matters
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more