I'm sorry to be doing this but my fiancee and I are going through a hard time financially speaking. Here's a bit of context:
- we live off 900€ per month from disability benefits
- this month we had to make some extra expenses to travel to the other side of France because my fiancee had to retrieve her dad's ashes
- she had a dental emergency leading to an appointment today (may 13th), the dentist said that she would need further dental care soon
- I had a colonoscopy and gastroscopy planned to search for an ulcer and/or internal bleeding, sadly I had to postpone due to the cost of these exams, but my digestive health is starting to get critical and I would need these exams ASAP, the cost should come around 500€
- we are struggling with our latest electricity bill, and the risk of having the power cut off is getting bigger, it's 486€ for 4 months
Virtually, we would need around 1000€ to get by. Any help would be greatly appreciated, nothing is too small.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Virgile & Sarah