Nasworthy fire loss

We lost our belongings and place to stay as result to a house fire that was caused by an electrical outlet in our bedroom. We have four children and lost everything. Anything helps. Thank you and God bless you28163612_15202140410_r.jpeg28163612_15202140790_r.jpeg

Donations

 See top
  • Stephen Cantelli 
    • $100 
    • 31 mos
  • Clint Vice 
    • $40 
    • 37 mos
  • Karen Kovaz 
    • $100 
    • 38 mos
  • Sharrod Davis 
    • $50 
    • 38 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 38 mos
See all

Organizer

Aaron Nasworthy 
Organizer
Nokomis, FL
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more