Today I found out that a great friend, single mother, US Navy Seabee, full time employee and student, lost everything in her apartment to include her daughters kitty, to an electrical fire that was started in the kitchen. Thank God her and her daughter are both ok. She has worked very hard to get to where she is and now she has to start from scratch. She lives hundreds of miles away from her nearest family member and now has no home to call of her own.
I have seen people rasise hundreds of thousands of dollars by sharing these pages. I know that if we all get together and share this page, we can help Nikki and her daughter Valon get back on their feet, and into a new apartment!!!
Please help in any way you can because I know that if we were in this situation we would greatly appreciate any help that we were given!
- Shaunte King-Westfield
- Cleana Vincent
- Ana Llaurado
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more