I am raising money to build my truck up. I don’t come from money and I have worked hard labor jobs all my life. I have finally been able to buy my truck at 36 yrs old. I would love to take my truck to shows when it is complete. 70% of the prize money (if won) will go to various charities. The remaining 30% will go towards the truck and more shows.
Become the first supporter
Your donation matters